Distilled from the twigs and foliage of the cypress tree, cypress essential oil is popularly used to ease breathing as well as a throat gargle. It can be used to ease tight, tense muscles, and used topically to support localized blood flow*. A blend of cypress and grapefruit is used in spa therapies for beautifying legs and hips. For aromatic or topical use.
The clean, fresh aroma of Cypress essential oil promotes vitality and energy, while topical application helps to invigorate the senses.
• Assists with clear breathing
• Promotes healthy respiratory function
• Soothes tight, tense muscles
• Supports localized blood flow
• Beneficial for oily skin conditions